To our valued Beauty Co clients,
We want to assure you that at The Beauty Co we put the health and safety of our clients and team at the forefront of everything we do, and always take every precaution in order to provide a safe and hygienic environment for everyone. With even stricter guidelines now than ever, we are complying with all recommendations set out by the Department of Health and Human Services to ensure a safe environment for both staff and clients.
We appreciate your concern and we want to assure you that no cases of Coronavirus has presented within our business.
As a precaution we are thoroughly clean all surfaces, including door handles, stair rails, products, bench tops and equipment before and after each client with hospital grade Antibacterial and Antiviral solution, and there are hand sanitisers available as you enter and leave the clinic and in every treatment room.
All are to wash hands for 30 seconds as per hand wash guidelines or hand sanitise BEFORE each client in the treatment room and immediately AFTER each client before leaving the treatment room.
What we are asking of you:
Please note that the virus is not airborne and is only transmitted via droplets.
As with other cold and flu viruses, the most effective ways to reduce the risk of transmission are:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often for at least 30 seconds with soap and water (we have instructions on effective hand washing at every basin in the clinic). Dry your hands properly with a paper towel or hand dryer or sanitise before beginning your treatment.
- If you cough or sneeze, please do so into your upper sleeve or elbow as to not spread the particles through the air or onto surfaces.
- Clients to avoid touching surface areas where possible.
- Please be patient with us as there may be appointment rescheduling or cancellations due to team isolations.
- If you have come into contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have travelled overseas within the last 14 days or are experiencing any flu or cold-like symptoms such as a dry cough, fever or runny nose, please call the clinic and reschedule your appointment.
- Please use our QR code tracker to check in at every visit to enable fast tracing should any exposure occur.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on (03) 9375 1500 or via email: email@example.com
For further information on COVID-19, please visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus or call 1800 675 398 (24hrs)
We thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon!
xx The Beauty Co team xx